Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NaNo No More

Today marks the end of my trek to write 50,000 words in 30 days for National Novel Writing Month. That's right, today I wrote my 50,147th word on the 118th page of my untitled little piece of work. I really thought my brain would melt yesterday (when I was on word 38,000 and I had to write 12,000 words in just three days.) But apparently I'm a total beast, because I finished with a day to spare. Here's to hoping my students' writing is just as fun to read as mine was to write!







Maybe next year you can join me in thirty days and nights of literary abandon (most call it crazy-town). It's been fun.

And now back to your regularly scheduled blog posts.

Love,
Vanessa,
Jas Harwode, Wendy, and Slightly (oh wait, they're not real people, just kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment