But, as both my mother and husband have pointed out, I should probably actually accomplish some things this summer (hardee har har you guys). So in the hopes of actually getting these things done, I'm posting them here for you to see (motivation, right?). So here we go:
- New window treatments in the master bedroom.
- Window treatments in the small bedroom (Stephen's office).
- Window treatments in the guest bedroom (do you see a pattern here?).
- Spray paint a whole lotta picture frames that are gathered in the basement.
- Re-paint the master bedroom.
- Upholster our boxspring for a makeshift bedframe.
- Do at least one get rid of 100-things weekend.
- Get rid of the fan in the guest room (okay, this is more something Stephen has to do).
- Grow some basil and lavender. (I didn't tend to my garden this year...)
- Organize my classroom units into binders.
I think that's about it for now, although I may definitely add to it. What about you guys? Any summer projects? I know Stephen's planning on finishing our master bathroom (woot!) among some other things.