Friday, May 31, 2013

Video Tour 1

It's a good thing I decided to clean and photograph the house yesterday, because early this morning our basement flooded. So now my previously organized basement is a swampy mess now while we try to get things dried out. "Oh, the joys of homeownership" - says everyone. But I digress...

Haven't done one of these before...but I thought you might be interested in a walk-through of our little house. So here it is: our first video house tour. Please feel free to ignore how awkward I am, and the occasionally disorganization/messiness and super-sorry about the shakiness...







So after the kitchen's completed, and maybe after we paint the outside of the house (definitely after we clean up the now-super-messy-and-wet-flooded-basement...) we'll do another one so you can see the changes!

Love,
Vanessa, Stephen, and Anya


P.S. Here's that link for the video, in case it doesn't work on here.



No comments:

Post a Comment