Well, a new year - time to re-learn how to date papers and things. As always, this time of year, people set resolutions. And yes, we have resolved to do things and changes things and accomplish things. Instead of boring you with the typical "be healthier, save money, volunteer more, etc. etc. etc." (because really, we all strive to do these things more every year, and we should. No need to shout about it), we shall be entertaining you (our beloved, and undoubtedly devoted, readers) with:
with Vanessa Waters and Stephen Waters
- Resolved: to have less dinner-time fails!
- Resolved: to Face-Skype-Date-Night Hamez more frequently!
- Resolved: to take Anya on more walks!
- Resolved: to keep winning large sums of money on $1 scratcher's tickets!
- Resolved: to get a new couch! (with said money from $1 scratcher's tickets)
- Resolved: to travel successfully and with much enthusiasm and entertainment!
- Resolved: to have a fantastic, fun, festive, fascinating, first-rate year!
|Holidays on The Plaza|
Vanessa, Stephen, and Anya