Two Turtle Doves? How about two christmas-wish lists instead. We played the game called "Let's Pretend We Have A Lot of Money and We Can Get One Another Whatever We Want".
- 1987 BMW M6 Black with Tan interior
- Samsung 70" LCD LED HD TV
- Pioneer SX-1280 Stereo Receiver
- Pearl Reference 5 piece drum set with Zildjian A Custom Cymbals
- 12 core Mac Pro with 2 30" monitors
- 80 Gallon 2 stage air compressor
- Plasma Cutter
- 2 post 10,000lb automotive lift
- Sennheiser HD 800 headphones
- 5 Axis CNC Machine
- This amazing white shag rug from Crate & Barrel.
- This sweet vase for the coffee table.
- This modern and minimalist (our two favorite things) bed frame. Gorgeous, right?
- A DeLorean, of course.
- A job as a film historian...
- A brown betty teapot.
- 11 more Christmas trees, at least.
- This spectacular ring. (Stephen's suggestion, too)
- Another trip to Vancouver.
- SNOW! (how's that for unrealistic)
Basically, we thought you guys might be interested in the types of products and goofy things we want. What's on your unrealistic Christmas wish list?
Vanessa and Stephen
(P.S. Am I the only one who doesn't even know what a couple of things on Stephen's list are?? - Ness)